· Do you want to join one of Manningham reputable not-for-profit Op Shops?
· Hours: Full Time 35 hrs per week (flexible).
· Doncaster East, VIC location.
About the Rotary Club of Manningham
Rotary Club of Manningham is a community organisation, changing lives through the service of volunteers. The Rotary Op Shop is an important source of fundraising, to generate funds to financially support community and international programs. The Rotary Club of Manningham Op Shop was established in 2002 and has become one of the most reputable Op shops in the Manningham area.
About the Role
The Rotary Club of Manningham is looking for a motivated leader to be our next Op Shop Team Leader to run our Op Shop and lead our fabulous volunteers.
Reporting to the Rotary Club of Manningham Board, in particular the Co – Presidents, you will play a pivotal role in leading the current team of volunteers while overseeing the daily operations of the store to ensure its profitability, sustainability, and positive presence within the local community.
What we are looking for from you
· This role provides an opportunity to develop and improve our retail space and the systems in place to ensure optimal operations within a community organisation based in Doncaster East.
· Previous experience in a retail role is essential, including experience in retail operations, building relationships and regular reporting responsibilities.
· Understanding of a Not-for-Profit organisation preferred.
· The Op Shop lead is responsible to the Rotary Club of Manningham Board and will work beside the co – presidents and Ops Shop committee lead. Role requirements include but not limited to overseeing customer enquiries recruitment and rostering of volunteers, sales, reconciling and banking takings and managing donations, pricing and sorting.
· Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
· Sound knowledge of volunteer management related legislation and practices will be favourable.
· This position also requires a National Police Check and a valid Working with Children’s Check.
· Covid-19; this role will require you to present a valid covid-19 double vaccination certificate.
How to apply
To learn more about our organisation and this job opportunity, please visit our website at www.rcm.org.au or download the Position Description attached to this advertisement.
If this role is of interest to you, submit your application with your cover letter and resume, to Soula Ganiatsas on email@example.com addressing how you meet the selection criteria.